Janell's Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

Update

Vienna broke her fever on Thursday morning. Much to my relief, a little rash is now covering her body. Our suspicions were confirmed, roseola. I feel so blessed to see her wave at me with one hand and yell dadadadddaaa at the top of her lungs. Thank you for all your prayers and concern. On a different note, I will mention a much needed prayer request concerning the state of my father. He had to be rushed to the hospital on Tuesday because he was complaining of a severe pain in his leg.The doctors discovered a large clot in his leg. It was later discovered through numerous tests that the clot in his leg broke off and traveled to his lung. Please keep him in your prayers as he will be recovering in the hospital till his pt levels are normal. Once the pt levels stabilize he will be sent home with bed rest and medication. This week has been very crazy for me. Sleepless nights and worries that only God can calm. Through all the chaos i have managed to get homeschooling done quite early every morning. At the end of our week I can proudly say Ethan's handwriting is legible. I did a comprehensive review of the year for Samuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter