Janell's Blog

Monday, June 26, 2006

Rebecca will you marry me?

YES!!!!
My beautiful sister Rebecca Michaal Meffen has agreed to marry the wonderful and very special young man Daniel Day. He proposed to her this weekend in Sanabel. I want to wish you both a wonderful congratulations from the top of my heart. The proposal was a spectacular surprise for my sister. Daniel serenaded her on the beach with his guitar. Once becca realized the words to his serenade, she blushed with happiness. Truth be told, when Daniel placed the half carat round diamond ring on becca's delicate fingers she thought it was a fake and asked," Is this real?" Daniel is constantly playing jokes on us all, but that's why we adore him. He is witty, full of joy and loves children. After her exciting moment she rushed back to the condo expecting to surprise the family only to find out everyone was waiting anxiously with their flashing bulbs behind the door (Daniel's Family was there to enjoy the moment as well).
I Know that they both love each other very much and first and foremost I know that God is the center of their lives. Daniel comes from a wonderful christian family whom we all have come to love very much. Rebecca has finished high school and will be starting her second year of college this fall. She will be majoring in nutrition and music. Daniel is in his sophmore year at Appalachian State University studying Business and Ministry with the aspiration to Pastor his own church one day.
The wedding will be set on a beautiful summer day in the year 2007 and the wonderful couple will both be attending Appalachian State in the fall of 2007. I am so thrilled and happy for my becca. I love her so much and I know that she is truly happy. I know that she will be such a gorgeous bride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter