Janell's Blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Guess what everybody!!!

I 'm going to have another Baby!!!!


We couldn't be more excited about our news. I do feel a little out-numbered at times, but boy or girl we can't wait. So I thought I would share this wonderful news with all my family. I am 5 weeks pregnant and today I have scheduled my first prenatal visit. A pregnancy due date calender
online gave me a estimated due date of February the 8 th of next year. A wonderful time to deliver. The temperature not hot and just right. Sam and I have truly wanted another baby and the timing would have been sooner, but I just couldn't get pregnant. So we are thankful to have another cuddle buddy in our family. I know that our baby will be loved beyond measure and will be raised to love the Lord.

2 Comments:

Blogger greenemama said...

congrats!!!!

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 3:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Stacie said...

Janell, we are so happy for you! I will call you later, we got back from San Fran. tonight and just got the kids to bed and its almost 2 in the morning there. You should have seen it, Joe was running all around alcatraz saying "Janell is having a baby!" Congratulations!

Friday, June 9, 2006 at 12:45:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter