Janell's Blog

Monday, June 05, 2006

Popcorn never tasted so good!!!



Do you love popcorn? YES?
As we all know, popcorn comes in many tastes, flavors and textures. One of my favorite types of flavored popcorn is caramel. My sweet tooth always gets the better of me. It's no surprise that on any given day, during the holidays, tins of delicious popcorn can be found lined up and ready to be consumed.
I think the most important aspect of popcorn should be a popped kernel full of FRESH flavor. Samuel and Ethan were begging me for a popcorn maker after sampling Mimas, so Mima granted their wish. We now eat fresh popcorn all the time and flavor it up to fit the mood of our day. The boys love the fact that they can make popcorn with little or no help from mom. The kernels are pourned into the top of the popcorn maker. The result is fabulous popcorn with no preservatives.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter