Janell's Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

Picnic with mom





























I have been meaning to post sooner, but our busy schedule did not permit. This last week i had the wonderful pleasure of helping my mom prepare her home for potential buyers. I took great before and after pictures of the landscaping and i will show them later. With lots and lots of paint, flowers, new kitchen appliances, and beautiful accessories the house is in perfect condition. I personally think it will sell in a heart beat. Mom always has great ideas for her home and I think it helps a little that she watches HGTV and designed to sell whenever its on (love you ma). Sam had baseball games all weekend and is feeling the effects terribly in his knees and hamstrings. Every time he calls a ball or strike he does a squat from the knees. It's definitely hard work. The weather was gorgeous this weekend and I couldn’t pass up the idea of going on a picnic with the boys. We went to Pleasant Ridge Park. We hiked, played by the river, and saw a beautiful waterfall. Bailey came along as our protector and the minute we entered the forest she could smell everything. Her nose was going in so many directions. There is no denying that her breed was meant to hunt. The beach area doesn't open till memorial day weekend so we can't wait to go back and enjoy the sandy swimming area. Samuel’s birthday is on Wednesday and I am having a hard time believing that he will be 6 years old. Sam was telling me the other day honey we have no more babies in this house and its so true. Ethan wants no help: brushing teeth, getting dressed, eating, and when he goes potty he tell me I need to turn around or close the door. I think with each passing year as they get older my boys will still remain my little babies.

2 Comments:

Blogger greenemama said...

when you click the button to upload images to the blog post a little box pops up and that's where you can choose where you want the pics to go. the default setting is "left" and that makes all of your words fall in on the left hand side of your images.

you can choose "none" and that will allow you to write on top of or under the images. "center" does something similar. "right" puts the text on the right side of the pics.

another nice way to write posts is to choose the "compose" tab on the page where you're writing the post. the default is "edit html." if you're in "compose" mode then you can see your actual photos instead of the code while you're typing so you can see what you're doing.

hope that helps!

i can't believe how huge that dog is now! :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 at 12:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Janell said...

Thank you so much mollie!!
I was wondering way my text went to the left no matter what i did.

Friday, May 26, 2006 at 9:46:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter