Janell's Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Samuel's cute question


At breakfast early this morning Samuel asks me if chicken pox is when you have little tiny chickens that pop out all over your body. He then went on to tell me that it would be so gross to see them pop out. I explained to my little buddy that chicken pox looks like little warts all over your body. He then lifted up his shirt in a panic and said he must have them since he has one on his tummy. I guess I just didn't explain it well. But thank goodness he doesn't have chicken pox or mumps. When I was little I intentionally got the chicken pox from my little sister Vianca when she had them so I could miss school and boy was I miserable. Look at this picture. Don't you feel like this is how chickens are suposed look like. Walking through a field of flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter