Janell's Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

School today

Samuel and I had a great time counting today. I took out a big bag of Q-tips and we grabbed a pile then guessed how many were in that pile. Samuel would then count them to see who came closer. He was so thrilled that he counted up to 120. He would get to 29 and say," guess what guys I think this is gonna be a hard one." He would give Sam and I a big smile then say, "I know -30." Home schooling has been so much fun. I think Samuel's favorite thing to do is read and his least favorite would have to be writing. He tells me his hand is going to fall off if he writes a lot.
Last night I watched the movie Kingdom of Heaven. I am a little behind on my movie watching, but I thought it was fabulous. I have come to realize I love epic drama. Tonight I put in the oven a party pack of Frozen chicken enchiladas over rice. I was a little tired to cook. A Party pack you say? Yup a party pack that feeds 10. Anyone with growing boys knows their appetite can be huge. These last few months ETHAN who was eating like a tiny little feather bird is now asking for seconds. He ate 3slices of pizza all by his little self the other day and he loves the pizza cold. Their tummy's so small and cute. Where does it all go? If i eat 3 slices of pizza i am feeling it well maybe not 3, but 5 for sure. Today was a little crazy. The boys seemed to be fighting all afternoon over toys, drinks, pop tarts etc. I just think it was one of those days. I also believe if i have to sit and watch Thomas the Tank Engine one more time I might just scream. It's pretty cute though when Ethan walks around the house chanting that he is a Thomas Expert. Watch out if you claim to be an expert too he will test you and ask you questions that only and Thomas expert would know. I resolved my display issue with the garage sale. My neighbor is lending me a huge fold out table. Last night we had a very big thunderstorm with lots of rain. I love rainy days. Nothing like the smell of a rainy day.
Are you a Thomas expert?
Take the test and find out!
Here are some questions that I have been asked by Ethan.

1. How many blue engines are there?
2. Who is Douglas brother?
3. James is what number engine?
4. Who is boss of the trains?
5. How many engines are green?
6. What are the names of the yellow engines?

I will post the results later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter