Janell's Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Best Friends & Silly Faces

Ethan loves to sit and keep Samuel company during time out.
Samuel just asked me, " come on mom another burger please."
Samuel's creepy face.
Samuel's woe is me face.
Ethan's silly face.
Samuel playing king of the mountain with Bailey.

Ramblings from a woman in good old Greer-

As I am sitting here Blogging, Sam is putting the boy's in bed and all I can here are giggles from all three of them. I love that sound.
My mom just recently brought over to my house all the Barbie's my sister and I had when we were kids. I had forgotten how many little outfits I had for them. I was showing Sam my old Barbie’s and suddenly I could see his wheel's turning I just knew he had an idea (EBAY). Next thing you know Sam and I are trying to identify my old Barbie’s(with their hair just a little matted.) I look over at Sam and their he is sitting at our desk with 3 Barbie’s dolls in his lap and in the process of examining one's inner thigh for names, clues or anything that would deem them collectable (I just wish I had taken a picture.) He looked up at me and said," Don't speak a word of this to anyone." Ethan then walks in the room looks at Sam and says to me,“ Mommy why is Daddy playing with dollies." Well after being waste deep in Barbie clothes, boots and accessories it turns out that only the real collector years are from 1966 -1975. Of course all our Barbie’s we have identified so far are from 1976. One year later. What luck!!! Well on a different note, today was beautiful. The weather perfect and my morning even better. I just happened to be up at the crack of dawn as usual. Watching TV this morning I happened upon a wonderful old western B&W called "Gentle Annie." I love watching a good old classical film. To sum up the plot- Drifter girl played by star from “It's a Wonderful Life” ends up in this farm with a ma and two sons who Robs trains. Of course, drifter boy comes along who is an undercover sheriff and while trying to solve the train robbery he falls in love with drifter girl. Well drama at it's finest.
This last Friday was my little brother's birthday. Of course we had to have "PUBLIX CAKE " our favorite. We had a great time just hanging out at my house and eating pizza. Sam umpired games all weekend long -so first time we were able to see him was really today. He always has some wonderful stories to tell. I am so proud of him. He was asked to umpire for the Greenville Drive opening weekend, but he refused. All in good time. All in God's time. I hope you enjoy the pictures of my best buddies!!!I have finished writing and there are no more giggles coming from my room. The boys must be fast asleep with their daddy. I guess some coffee and movie will have to wait till tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

Hilarious Janell!

Thursday, April 13, 2006 at 4:18:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter