Janell's Blog

Monday, March 20, 2006

March 21,06 My First Blog






I just finished some reading with Samuel Allen and thought i would give it a try to create my blog. I am so excited to be blogging. Many of my family members have blogs and I am so delighted to read and see pictures of what goes on in their day. I feel it will be like an open journal that many loved ones can take a part in sharing your daily adventures ( Seeing that so many of my family members are hundreds of miles away). So I am first going to put up pictures of my best buddies in the whole wide world.. Samuel and Ethan were frosting a welcome home cake for Dad. If there is one thing that my buddies know how to do best is "CUDDLE."
The nightly routine is : 1. Samuel in his bed 2. Ethan in his bed 3. In the middle of the night Samuel goes to Ethan’s bed 4. Then around the wee hours of the morning all four of us seem to be in the same queen size bed cuddling. These little buddies without a doubt do everything together. Samuel is reading wonderfully and loves to sit with Ethan and read to him about Clifford the big red dog. Ethan is a goofball and goes around the house calling everybody a silly bobobo. Last night at supper Ethan had yet to take a bite of his food. Samuel then noticing this says, " Dad that is just out of control." Then Ethan replies," Dad I can't eat this, this food is making me crazy." I think our laughter could be heard several houses down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

I love that you have a blog now! The pictures are awesome too, we miss you guys :)

Friday, March 24, 2006 at 12:49:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter