Janell's Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Preparation for the big garage sale



Today I spent most of the day pricing STUFF for the big neighborhood garage sale on Saturday. I feel I have so much stuff and only one little table to display it all. I need to come up with a remedy soon. If it means dragging my dining room table outside then so be it. I hope to sell enough items to buy a canopy for our back porch to replace the one the wind so easily took away. In the summertime Greer gets just as hot as Miami, and with the kids playing all day outside some shade is an absolute necessity. I have had a great time de-junking. While cleaning a storage box from my closet I found a plastic bag with all my hard sugar flowers that were on my bridal shower cake. I have also found roles of film that need developing and it will be exciting to see how far back they go. I found my shoes I wore on my wedding day and I was delighted to find my first Mother's day card from Sam and Samuel Allen. What wonderful little treasures. I also found a receipt for Ethan's first haircut. How cool is that! With my Mom's wonderfully numerous contributions to the garage sale, I feel I will have a great turn out on Saturday. On a side note, I finally got around to cutting Samuel Allen's long hair. He looks so cute and I get a better view of those thick leathery cheeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger greenemama said...

how much do you want for those cute chairs with the pink cushions? do you have any detailed pics of them?

:)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 7:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter