Janell's Blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

My first item sold

I had left my garage door open all day since Sam and I were organizing for the big sale tomorrow. While I was serving supper I noticed an old lady walking around in my garage. I'm thinking what in the world, especially since I have never seen her before. Especially since the garage sale isn't till tomorrow. The minute she saw me staring at her she quit her rummaging and asked me how much I wanted for the small box of movies. I told her she could take the box for 6.00 dollars. Most of the movies were self help movies from the 80's anyway. She looked at me with a contemplating expression like $ 6.00 was too much. She then zips open her purple bright pink fanny pack and pays me. Her fanny was packed full with money all neatly organized. She asks me if i am holding out on her. If there is anything i am not showing till tomorrow. She was so bizarre!!!! As she drove off we noticed the back of her truck was full of junk. Sam and I came to the conclusion that she goes junking the day before to resale for her junk sale the next morning. The weather prediction for tomorrow is RAIN. I hope the weather man is wrong.

1 Comments:

Blogger prairie girl said...

Hope the sale goes great! I wish I could rummage through the junk in your neighborhood...no, wait, I am supposed to be getting rid of junk....:)

Saturday, April 22, 2006 at 7:17:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter