Janell's Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Garage sale update

Despite the Pouring rain we made $120.00.
I have neglected the boys all morning so I need to go make snacks, but I just thought I would share the great news!!!! We still have so much stuff left. Maybe we'll just have another garage sale next week. Samuel went around with a mason Jar collecting the earnings. Ethan went around asking our customers if they wanted to buy our JUNK. This is all JUNK he would say. Sam and I tried our best not to laugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacie said...

Congratulations!

I am going to attempt to have a yard sale on May 6, if I can get all our junk together by then!

Monday, April 24, 2006 at 5:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Janell said...

I wish i was there to help you!!*(We must come see you some time.)Hope it goes well:)

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 9:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter