Janell's Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

A Pink car seat- What more could you ask for.


I just purchased this new car seat for Vienna. She had been using Samuel's infant car seat. It conveniently died on me upon entering the Target shopping center. The plastic hook took its last breath. I did get a lot of use out of the old car seat. A lot of great memories.
The sentimental thought that all my babies came home in it makes me cry.
I am so amazed at how sturdy the Britax car seat is. It does not budge. It has reclining positions so she will be able to rest comfortably and extra padding for her head and shoulders. I love that its PINK and so dainty. The extra safety features are a plus. It cost more than the average, but i am more comfortable knowing she will be safe in case of an accident. She can use it till she is almost 50 pounds and that is one feature that sold me right away. Did i mention its PINK. :) I am going to go to the firehouse on Thursday to make sure i installed it properly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Did i mention its PINK. :)"... haha I see that you like PINK color. I have a website that is exactly what you need for your car: http://www.pinkcaraccessoriesshop.com/

Check it out ;)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 11:06:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry here's the link again: Pink Car Seat Covers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 11:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter