Janell's Blog

Friday, April 06, 2007

The sound of crushing waves - The smell of the salty sea!


A little nap anyone!
This is how I feel when i am sitting in my new patio furniture.
Nothing like having a refreshing drink in hand and a comfortable place to sit.
I think this is as good as it gets!!!


The furniture is Black Resin so it can stand up to any weather. My cushions are a beautiful red and yellow color. I love the contrast between black, red and yellow. It yells Warm- Inviting- Comfortable. Vienna got a great nap in this morning as I sat next to her enjoying the sun. Samuel came and sat outside this morning with blanket in tow and asked for some morning breakfast outside. I wanted plenty of comfortable sitting room for family and friends that come to visit. I think i will have to start reading again. I think i will have to fill my table with Better Homes and Gardens and Southern Living. I think i will have to have tea party's with lots of cake and ice cream. I think i will have to sit under the stars with Rod Stewart playing in the back ground. I am so delighted i purchased this in the beginning of the summer. I can't wait till my honey gets home and we can sit together and let the children run a muck in the back yard. I would like to thank my neighbor for helping me carry my little slice of heaven home. Karen, my neighbor- is an angel. I started to share with her my vision early yesterday morning as we chatted in my yard. She was so excited for me. She said,"You can pile everything into my big trunk- can you be ready in 15 minutes." I am so thankful. With my car I wouldn't have been able to fit anything. Oh the coming of the summer heat was never so exciting.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter