Janell's Blog

Monday, July 31, 2006

Finally, a picture post!!!

Finally, a picture of me and my bestest buddies ever before attending church on Sunday. I am now sporting a small pooch which is a little hard to see in my white dress, but i love it. I am now in my 13th week and my baby is a little over 3 inches long. Samuel is sporting his favorite, cowboy boots. He proudly stomps all through the house when he wears them.
Samuel and Ethan decided to do a cheer dance in honor of Samuel losing his first tooth. Of course cupcakes are always needed for an occasion like this one.
Samuel enjoying Dad's big game at knights Stadium. We had so much fun. It did rain a little, but that didn't stop us die hard fans.
Samuel with one tooth gone and one more about ready to go any day now.
Best buddies!!!
Ethan, as always, attached at the hip to his older brother. Isn't that so cute!!! Where thou will go, i will follow. Wheather to mischief or to sit and behave like angels :). I know my boys will grow up to always take great care for one another. Through good times and bad they love to play together. Every night we tuck the boys in their beds and watch them slowly fall asleep. I feel I am in a dream. Blessed with such sweet responsibilty to teach and take care of these little ones. We always pray for great dreams and give God thanks for everything. In the morning without fail we will find them both cuddled tight and in one bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter