Janell's Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

What a handsome man!!!

My kids love playing dress up whenever they get a chance. I haven't bought costumes in a while so most of the costumes hit Samuel mid calf and don't zip up in the back, but that doesn't seem to bother the boys. Samuel and Ethan take turns dressing up as Spiderman, Fantastic four, army commando and too many other characters to name one by one. I love seeing the cool costumes they invent. On those inventing days their organized clothes are guaranteed to be sprawled all over the floor waiting for me to neatly fold them yet AGAIN. I have been blessed to receive lots of wonderful suites and pants in years past for about every stage. Dressing them up for church has always been a blast.
I was folding clothes on my bed and caught of guard when Samuel yelled, " Mam you are under arrest. " I looked back to find Samuel fully dressed in church clothes with a huge grin on his face. He was " SPY GUY aka BOND- JAMES BOND. As he was describing how he picked out his choice of attire he stopped mid sentence and said," Mom i forgot to get Gel." I agreed with him - all spy guys have to wear gel. We headed to Sam's Gel stash and found something titled GLUE. I felt that was an appropriate title for the occasion so we started to pile on the glue and make silly hairstyles. I ran downstairs to get my camera and started snapping away. I love moments like these. I had just finished putting away my third load of laundry and i desperately needed a good laugh.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter