Janell's Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday


My Little boy turned 8 years old on May 24. I am so amazed at how time has passed and my little boy will be in 3rd grade come fall. I am amazed at how i used to carry him up the stairs with ease (when he fell asleep on the couch) and now that is practically impossible. My little boy was counting down the days to his happy day only to end up sick and on lots of yucky antibiotics. The Iron man video game gave him a smile and since smiling was so hard with all his cold sores it was truly priceless. He wasn't able to eat his cake and blowing out the candles was quite a chore, but Ethan ate cake on his behalf. I baked him a transformer cake and we bought him the transformers that he requested. My little buddy spent the afternoon playing transformers with Ethan. He was feeling better toward the end of the week and we new that Samuel was back to his old self when he asked me for an appetizer before breakfast. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter