Janell's Blog

Wednesday, May 07, 2008


The summer is here and i am so excited to be able to see cute little toes in open sandals. I love the selection of wonderful little shoes that Target has for little girls. My first intention was - buy one pair of sandals and when she wears them out well buy another. I couldn't decide with all the options they had and i ended up buy 4 pairs of sandals. I only wish i had a selection like the one that Vienna has. I woke up and found that my husband had cleaned last nights dinner mess and had fresh coffee ready to go for me in a rather large soup mug. I can't tell you how relieved i was to wake up to find such a treat. I am now 25 weeks pregnant and my energy comes in rather short bursts. Coffee helps me a little but soon its effects wear numb. Our school year is coming to an end soon and a nice long break is much needed. Today Samuel wrote a get well card for his aunt Rina who was hit in the face with a baseball. His letter was very cute and heartfelt. He placed his letter in the mailbox and raised the flag and gave me the classic Samuel look of excitement. If you have seen that face then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know exactly what face you're talking about! :)

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 8:24:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter