Janell's Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Andrea Congrats!!!


I finally received a picture of my little sisters graduation. I have to share this picture being the very proud older sister that i am!! She is the most beautiful girl both inside and out. She has an outgoing and independent spirit. The distance between us and my very pregnant state makes it very difficult to participate in such special occasions such as this one. I only wish that i could have seen her walk down the isle to receive her very hard earned diploma. I wish i could have gathered with my family around my Aunts big table to celebrate what her future holds, laugh and talk about our memories of her as a child. I have missed out on a lot of special memories that my family has had and sometimes it make me very sad. Hopefully after this baby is born i will venture to and fro with little ones in tote for a casual weekend up North or Down South. I will convert my LARGE SUV to run partly on water to make no excuses for not being there when such special occasions demand it. I know most of the nations family's face the same dilemma as i. Enjoying moments that can't be repeated through pictures and email. It's very hard to believe that my little sister is no longer the little baby i used to cuddle to sleep and stuff her pudgy cheeks with oatmeal. She graduated with honors and plans on attending Miami Dade in the Fall. She is working very hard this summer and gaining valuable experience in the workplace.

Macalaaca - I love you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter