Janell's Blog

Friday, February 09, 2007

The wonders of Breastmilk




I was searching out information on the Internet this morning for Vienna's cold. I was amazed by what i discovered. I found out that many mothers use a few drops of breast milk in each nostril of their baby to clear up congestion and disinfect. I tried it this morning and it seemed to do the trick. How amazing we are; we are God's perfect creation. I read that it is good to take warm baths and clap there backs as they breath in steam. I need to figure a way to do this without letting her cord get wet. Samuel woke up very chipper and Ethan seems to be in better spirits today. Here are a couple pics of our new addition.
Please keep in your prayers a couple that is facing a difficult time as we speak. I will not name the couple,but they do need prayer concerning their unborn child. The mommy is 34 weeks pregnant ( high risk with diabetes) and her baby was just found to be unresponsive. I hope that all who read will pray for this family who is facing such difficulty. They are in the hospital at this time in God's hands. There are reasons for all things that occur in this life. God gives us such encouraging words we can hold steadfast.
"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them." - Matthew 18:19,20
He hears our prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter