Janell's Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Our Pink Princess

Vienna Josephine is sleeping quietly through all the noise and loud rucous of the day. Both of her brothers are sick with a bad cold. This awful cold is making it hard for the cuddle sessions they have longed for with their little sister. Samuel is doing much better. We have a full day now with no fever and are rejoicing; he is now on antibiotics. Ethan sits to watch movies; he is waiting for his mommy to cuddle and comfort him after nursing his sister. The day is very cold outside, but we are warm and cozy inside- never letting the thermostat get below 70 degrees. Sleep will come in a few months time; yes, i still have my 2 cups of coffee every morning. My mom is still with me; she is nursing the boys back to health, cleaning and cooking great meals. She leaves tomorrow, and I hope i don't cry. I will miss not having her around. My daily routine is feed Vienna, change diapers and put a new outfit on her every time she soils it. I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!! I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE MY 3 CHILDREN!
Amazingly, I have actually done 2 loads of baby clothes already in the last week. Tomorrow we visit the doctor for the first time; I have a few samples of questionable things to show him. For starters, as a concerned mom, i have to show him her boogers which were clear and now have a nasty green color. Her first spit up at home was brown and yellow; i have placed that in a bag for questioning too. She doesn't feel warm, but she occasionally has a little coughing attack followed by sneezes. All these are concerning things a mother has to reveal.
On a different note my sweetheart finished building her dresser this morning. I can't wait to tidy her room today and put all her clothes in her drawers. I love how her daddy looks at her. He is a man in love. He is already joking about the rules we must put in place for her :). Super bowl Sunday was quiet and I found the half time show so boring. Of all the people to do a half time show why Prince? Why! This week we sign the boys up for soccer and baseball and they can't wait for the spring season to begin. You know you love being a mom when you look forward to sitting in lawn chair for hours, sometimes freezing, sometimes hot, watching your kids do something they love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janelly,

That little Vienna is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot wait to hold her in my arms. Please try to take a picture of her when she has her eyes open. I know that is a "tall" request at this stage, but just try for Tia. :-)
Send me more pictures...I love looking at that precious GIRL!!!!!

I love you with all my heart,
Tia

Monday, February 5, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter