Janell's Blog

Sunday, February 25, 2007





Samuel and Ethan love playing daddy. They have diapers and clothes on their son's to keep them warm. I am asked allot throughout the day to nurse their son's while they go to work. Ethan goes to his cooker man store and Samuel is head chef. Yes, my boys love to cook. They watch iron chef and Dinner impossible with me frequently, and stay very entertained. I think they will both have a fabulous restaurant one day. Ethan really loved the episode that took place on a moving train (dinner impossible). We need to go on a train ride. Little boys and trains go together like peanut butter and jelly. Just like his Dad, Ethan would rather have Peanut butter toast for breakfast than eggs. Samuel, on the other hand: eggs, toast, cereal, and waffles would be on his plate all at the same time. Today i plan on de-cluttering. I feel like i just did this the other day. I feel so free when i know everything is in its place. Yes, I can be a neat freak- i admit it. Sometimes though this house is far from neat. I just got new glasses - finally. My eyes can breathe and see all at the same time. This is a new thing for me. I tend to wear my contact lenses day and night with no rest in between.
For this very reason the doctor told me my vision is much worse. Well I learned my lesson and contact overuse is bad for you (no duh). I knew that all along i was just stupid about it. I woke up this morning to allot of rain and thunder. I personally like rainy days- just not all the time. I like watching the river that flows through my neighbors back yard when it rains.
A thought for the day:
"Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended;but one thing I do,forgetting those things which are behind and reaching for those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 3:3-14
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Blog Counter